Small Business Consulting
With a background in growing start-ups and turning Stampworthy from an idea to a full time profitable gig in 7 months, I want to help others find the fun (and money!) in their ventures as well.
The pandemic was a huge catalyst for new businesses to boom, but with COVID so many new business owners didn't have access to a community to learn from and feel encouraged by.
So in 2021, Allie offered donation based group sessions for new (or existing!) small business owners to ask any burning questions, while walking away with a good baseline for their business.
Stampworthy also now offers one-on-one sessions! Common session topic requests include:
- Help in picking the right platform (Shopify, Squarespace, Etsy, etc)
- Finding what products or services to focus on
- Increasing profitability so you’re not spinning your wheels
- Understanding your business cash money
- Implementing models to understand trends so you are equipped to make the best decisions for your business
- Insight into tools and processes to make your business more efficient
- How to price your products/services and if you need to ditch any
- Time management and knowing what and how to say “no”
- Resources for taxes because taxin’ ain’t easy
Sessions are offered on a sliding scale price based on your income.
|Salary||Hour Session Price|
|Between $30,001 - $60,000||$100|
|Between $60,001 - $80,000||$120|
|$80,001 and above||$140|